- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
Everything we leave behind on the Internet will tell complete strangers the stories of our lives. This is a lovely and sad example of that.
This is devastatingly poignant.
This is not a drill and not a joke. Since my junior year of college when I learned to marathon TV (thanks, Buffy) I have spent at least 1 entire year watching television. Of the past 9 years, one of them has been spent in front of a TV. Doesn’t include movies and possibly some shows I’ve left out. Whoa. #tv